View Single Post
Toolfan#1's Avatar Toolfan#1
05-13-2007, 08:08 AM

This was my second Tool show so far more to come. I traveled from St. Louis, MO to see this and it was worth every minute. Every song that came on kept on outdoing the last one. The drumsolo in 46 and 2 was incredible and dead on. Right in Two was one of the best if not the best song of the night. IT was my first times hearing that live. Lasers kicked ass just like last time. Plus maynard's Ju-Jitsu on stage was killer he was totally into it.

More to come!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 08:08 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

This was my second Tool show so far more to come. I traveled from St. Louis, MO to see this and it was worth every minute. Every song that came on kept on outdoing the last one. The drumsolo in 46 and 2 was incredible and dead on. Right in Two was one of the best if not the best song of the night. IT was my first times hearing that live. Lasers kicked ass just like last time. Plus maynard's Ju-Jitsu on stage was killer he was totally into it.

More to come!!!!