View Single Post
zach0124
05-13-2007, 06:15 AM

7th time seeing tool
wow
2 shows in 2 days and i am spent
everybody seemed just a little more "on" this show as opposed to wichita: especially maynard.
same set list except for no aenima at the end. it almost seemed to me like danny called it. he got up right after vicarious and looked at maynard and they seemed to confirm it between them to stop there. not sure if that was the case but that's my take.
wings was incredible. they got off a little at the wichita show but last night it was as good as i could imagine. and did anyone else get the chills when maynard said "happy mother's day" in between wings 1 & 2. really touching and completely fitting. beautiful moment

still think the tool experience is really getting back in the swing of things. all the transition pieces really add to it and they push the run time longer which is definitely a plus because who really wants it to end?

i was standing in front of the mixing boards again but this time there were two mics set up inside the area at about 7 feet high. recording maybe? they definitely weren't there in wichita the night before. i don't want to speculate much though.
awesome venue though. way better than coliseum in wichita or kemper in kc

great show once again
got a week to recover before okc on saturday. 3 shows in 8 days. i might explode.
plus st louis in june.
"holy fucking shit"
Old 05-13-2007, 06:15 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

7th time seeing tool
wow
2 shows in 2 days and i am spent
everybody seemed just a little more "on" this show as opposed to wichita: especially maynard.
same set list except for no aenima at the end. it almost seemed to me like danny called it. he got up right after vicarious and looked at maynard and they seemed to confirm it between them to stop there. not sure if that was the case but that's my take.
wings was incredible. they got off a little at the wichita show but last night it was as good as i could imagine. and did anyone else get the chills when maynard said "happy mother's day" in between wings 1 & 2. really touching and completely fitting. beautiful moment

still think the tool experience is really getting back in the swing of things. all the transition pieces really add to it and they push the run time longer which is definitely a plus because who really wants it to end?

i was standing in front of the mixing boards again but this time there were two mics set up inside the area at about 7 feet high. recording maybe? they definitely weren't there in wichita the night before. i don't want to speculate much though.
awesome venue though. way better than coliseum in wichita or kemper in kc

great show once again
got a week to recover before okc on saturday. 3 shows in 8 days. i might explode.
plus st louis in june.
"holy fucking shit"
OFFLINE |