View Single Post
ButIForgotMyPen
05-12-2007, 07:56 PM

I agree with some other peoples replys to the concert Jambi wasnt the best opening song. This was my second Tool concert i came from salt lake to see them (im moving to the spings next month) This concert was better than the last one. I love the lazer show it was great. And maynard was a sexy mon sexy mon, came out with his straw cowboy farmer hat and took it up and his hair was up in a mohawk and tight jeans on and an orange shirt. I have about over 50 pictures (on a slide show) from the concert on my myspace if any ones intrested seeing them on my myspace is www.myspace.com/threen1half . Great show i hope i can see them again soon.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:56 PM   #36
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

I agree with some other peoples replys to the concert Jambi wasnt the best opening song. This was my second Tool concert i came from salt lake to see them (im moving to the spings next month) This concert was better than the last one. I love the lazer show it was great. And maynard was a sexy mon sexy mon, came out with his straw cowboy farmer hat and took it up and his hair was up in a mohawk and tight jeans on and an orange shirt. I have about over 50 pictures (on a slide show) from the concert on my myspace if any ones intrested seeing them on my myspace is www.myspace.com/threen1half . Great show i hope i can see them again soon.
OFFLINE |