View Single Post
cheesepaper
05-12-2007, 06:56 PM

I thought it was the best show of theirs I've seen. It was the 5th time I've seen them. I agree that it was better than the Denver show, but I still enjoyed that show, but I had some pretty good seats for that. I had no problems with their set list, while it would've been sweet to hear Pushit, I'm not sure it would've fit as well as Right in Two did(IMHO). In response to the person that wondered if they got pissed of as artists that their fans needed to be drunk or high to enjoy it, have you seen their visuals? They're pretty much designed for people who are high. I was trippin' my nuts off at this last show, the 1st time I saw them I was high, and the other 3 I was completely sober. Out of all of them I had the best time while I was tripping at this last show. Maybe it was just me but I thought towards the end of the set Maynard said he would see us all again very soon.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:56 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

I thought it was the best show of theirs I've seen. It was the 5th time I've seen them. I agree that it was better than the Denver show, but I still enjoyed that show, but I had some pretty good seats for that. I had no problems with their set list, while it would've been sweet to hear Pushit, I'm not sure it would've fit as well as Right in Two did(IMHO). In response to the person that wondered if they got pissed of as artists that their fans needed to be drunk or high to enjoy it, have you seen their visuals? They're pretty much designed for people who are high. I was trippin' my nuts off at this last show, the 1st time I saw them I was high, and the other 3 I was completely sober. Out of all of them I had the best time while I was tripping at this last show. Maybe it was just me but I thought towards the end of the set Maynard said he would see us all again very soon.
OFFLINE |