View Single Post
drew_tattoo
05-12-2007, 04:31 PM

fun show, personally ive seen better shows from tool but a tool concert is like sex, if its bad, its still really fucking awesome so im not talking shit, standard setlist which was alright with me, where i was sitting i could barely hear maynard for most of the show which was a bit of a bummer but i gotta say the screens during rosetta stoned were really cool, the pyramid, saturn, ufo way cool, maynard didnt seem as into as other shows, at the kc show in september he was dancing a lot more and stuff, also he didnt say hardly anything

cool moment for me was before the show i went and had a cigarette above the buses and saw justin walking around, i turned into a 16 year old girl cause of that, then after the show i went back by the buses and after a little while adam came out, people cheered for him and he gave us a little wave then the security guards made us leave

but yea it was a lot of fun
Old 05-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

fun show, personally ive seen better shows from tool but a tool concert is like sex, if its bad, its still really fucking awesome so im not talking shit, standard setlist which was alright with me, where i was sitting i could barely hear maynard for most of the show which was a bit of a bummer but i gotta say the screens during rosetta stoned were really cool, the pyramid, saturn, ufo way cool, maynard didnt seem as into as other shows, at the kc show in september he was dancing a lot more and stuff, also he didnt say hardly anything

cool moment for me was before the show i went and had a cigarette above the buses and saw justin walking around, i turned into a 16 year old girl cause of that, then after the show i went back by the buses and after a little while adam came out, people cheered for him and he gave us a little wave then the security guards made us leave

but yea it was a lot of fun
OFFLINE |