View Single Post
jambij
05-11-2007, 08:13 PM

Hadn't been to a concert of any kind in years, wandering around lost and whatnot. We were up in the rafters, so it was really cool to see the stage as basically a giant movie screen that the band was kinda floating on at times. The volume was perfect as far as I'm concerned. Playing and sync with the visuals was flawless, Right in Two was fucking awesome. Close to two hour set, to me it just kinda hit all at once, and then seemed over too soon. I think the moshers were confused as to which show they were at. This isn't Korn or Slipknot, there were times in the show where it would have been cool to shut the fuck up and calm down, but we don't get too many really good shows here, so it's probably all of that pent up rage coming out. Wings, 10,000 Days; indescribably beautiful. 46 & 2, one of my all-time favorites, perfect. TOOL, what can you say. They have to be experienced. Thank you guys, for one of the greatest shows I have ever seen or heard. "Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear".
Fuckin' A right.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:13 PM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Hadn't been to a concert of any kind in years, wandering around lost and whatnot. We were up in the rafters, so it was really cool to see the stage as basically a giant movie screen that the band was kinda floating on at times. The volume was perfect as far as I'm concerned. Playing and sync with the visuals was flawless, Right in Two was fucking awesome. Close to two hour set, to me it just kinda hit all at once, and then seemed over too soon. I think the moshers were confused as to which show they were at. This isn't Korn or Slipknot, there were times in the show where it would have been cool to shut the fuck up and calm down, but we don't get too many really good shows here, so it's probably all of that pent up rage coming out. Wings, 10,000 Days; indescribably beautiful. 46 & 2, one of my all-time favorites, perfect. TOOL, what can you say. They have to be experienced. Thank you guys, for one of the greatest shows I have ever seen or heard. "Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear".
Fuckin' A right.
OFFLINE |