View Single Post
KDubbs
05-10-2007, 08:21 PM

Few other interesting things i didn't mention. Maynard's dispatch radio thing he uses during rosetta quit towards the end, he went to the mic for a couple lines until the sound guy gave maynard the thumbs up that the radio thing was working again. Saw Danny drop a stick durning 10,000 days, his recovery was so quick i barely saw it, let alone hear anything different. Best thing Adam did all show was during lateralus when the spiraling bodies thing was on the screens and also projected on to the stage, he walked right over to where it was on the stage, put his head down and basically put himself in to the spiral... (being up high allowed me to see this) Justin was really feeling it during the last two songs, when he started stomping his foot and waving that crazy hair of his all around was quite a sight to see. Fuck Yeah.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Few other interesting things i didn't mention. Maynard's dispatch radio thing he uses during rosetta quit towards the end, he went to the mic for a couple lines until the sound guy gave maynard the thumbs up that the radio thing was working again. Saw Danny drop a stick durning 10,000 days, his recovery was so quick i barely saw it, let alone hear anything different. Best thing Adam did all show was during lateralus when the spiraling bodies thing was on the screens and also projected on to the stage, he walked right over to where it was on the stage, put his head down and basically put himself in to the spiral... (being up high allowed me to see this) Justin was really feeling it during the last two songs, when he started stomping his foot and waving that crazy hair of his all around was quite a sight to see. Fuck Yeah.
OFFLINE |