View Single Post
WhatATool's Avatar WhatATool
05-10-2007, 05:26 PM

Opening band, Kinski – decent. They sounded heavier than the mp3 I downloaded from their site kinski.net. LOL at kinski’s news page – “We're going on tour with Tool. Yes, we're as shocked as you are.”

Tool. Amazing. The groups’ bows and waves at show’s end said that the band and crowd fed off of each other very well at this hockey venue.

My ears are still buzzing. Great sound, great visuals. We were on the floor grooving. The multi-head pattern on the highest/largest screen was a real trip. In other cities' reviews, I had read about the laser show, so I kept waiting. Midway through Tool’s set, the lasers finally kicked in. Pretty cool vector type stuff - mostly green colored, plus a little red. (Side note: On the five(?) smaller screens, you need be looking *Directly* in front of the screen to get a clear, crisp view of the multi-layered animations.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Opening band, Kinski – decent. They sounded heavier than the mp3 I downloaded from their site kinski.net. LOL at kinski’s news page – “We're going on tour with Tool. Yes, we're as shocked as you are.”

Tool. Amazing. The groups’ bows and waves at show’s end said that the band and crowd fed off of each other very well at this hockey venue.

My ears are still buzzing. Great sound, great visuals. We were on the floor grooving. The multi-head pattern on the highest/largest screen was a real trip. In other cities' reviews, I had read about the laser show, so I kept waiting. Midway through Tool’s set, the lasers finally kicked in. Pretty cool vector type stuff - mostly green colored, plus a little red. (Side note: On the five(?) smaller screens, you need be looking *Directly* in front of the screen to get a clear, crisp view of the multi-layered animations.
OFFLINE |