View Single Post
jimmys3rdEye's Avatar jimmys3rdEye
05-10-2007, 04:47 PM

Good show last night. My 5th (I hope not my last.) Section 111, right on the corner in the front. Second row seats. Not too shabby. I did have a floor ticket, but was not feeling that great and didn't want to be pummeled into the ground, probably fainting, and missing Tool. No thanks.

Anyway, I thought the sound was okay. Not really the crispest, kind of piercing at times. Visuals were awesome. The guys sounded great and did really seem to enjoy themselves. I had tears in my eyes during 10,000 Days. Really moving, and I'm happy to have heard it at least once live.

Only complaints are: the guy rocking out next to me. Okay, rocking out is perfectly fine and great, but shoving into me when I have a seat? And this guy had access to the floor. Ass. And then half of my section sat down. I felt like my friend and I were the only ones standing during most of the show. How can you sit at Tool? That's just my opinion. I know someone will argue with me. And no, no one asked me to sit down because I was blocking their view. Had they, I may have punched them in the face. Peace! :)

'You believe me don't you? Please believe what I just said.'
Old 05-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #26
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Good show last night. My 5th (I hope not my last.) Section 111, right on the corner in the front. Second row seats. Not too shabby. I did have a floor ticket, but was not feeling that great and didn't want to be pummeled into the ground, probably fainting, and missing Tool. No thanks.

Anyway, I thought the sound was okay. Not really the crispest, kind of piercing at times. Visuals were awesome. The guys sounded great and did really seem to enjoy themselves. I had tears in my eyes during 10,000 Days. Really moving, and I'm happy to have heard it at least once live.

Only complaints are: the guy rocking out next to me. Okay, rocking out is perfectly fine and great, but shoving into me when I have a seat? And this guy had access to the floor. Ass. And then half of my section sat down. I felt like my friend and I were the only ones standing during most of the show. How can you sit at Tool? That's just my opinion. I know someone will argue with me. And no, no one asked me to sit down because I was blocking their view. Had they, I may have punched them in the face. Peace! :)

'You believe me don't you? Please believe what I just said.'
OFFLINE |