View Single Post
Toollygirl
05-10-2007, 04:32 PM

Nothing new to add here, everyone seemed to get it on target. I was surprised they didn't play the pot but that might have been to much for maynard cuz i noticed too he turned the microphone to the crowd for vicarious. Overall though, out of the 4 shows I have been too including the other world arena show, this was my best one. The people on the floor aren't able to see how the stage floor is also used for the visual show which is pretty awesome. I certainly hope we don't have to wait forever for another show. Maybe we'll get lucky and score another Red Rocks show?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:32 PM   #25
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Nothing new to add here, everyone seemed to get it on target. I was surprised they didn't play the pot but that might have been to much for maynard cuz i noticed too he turned the microphone to the crowd for vicarious. Overall though, out of the 4 shows I have been too including the other world arena show, this was my best one. The people on the floor aren't able to see how the stage floor is also used for the visual show which is pretty awesome. I certainly hope we don't have to wait forever for another show. Maybe we'll get lucky and score another Red Rocks show?
OFFLINE |