View Single Post
tomadde
05-10-2007, 09:48 AM

My first american Tool show. I was in the area, so we drove a couple of 100 miles to see em. Great audience. I was always told european audiences were a lot more enthousiast. Fuck that, i have never heard a crowd like this before!

Setlist was amazing! Pushit and 10,000 days really blew me away. Aswell as the light and lasershow that keeps getting bigger and better!

Only bad thing I can think of was the sound. Compared with the Belgian shows last year, the sound here was absolutely terrible.

PS : Lots of people laughing with my "TOOL, not the band ... i'm just a Tool" shirt from tshirthell.com :-)
Old 05-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #23
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

My first american Tool show. I was in the area, so we drove a couple of 100 miles to see em. Great audience. I was always told european audiences were a lot more enthousiast. Fuck that, i have never heard a crowd like this before!

Setlist was amazing! Pushit and 10,000 days really blew me away. Aswell as the light and lasershow that keeps getting bigger and better!

Only bad thing I can think of was the sound. Compared with the Belgian shows last year, the sound here was absolutely terrible.

PS : Lots of people laughing with my "TOOL, not the band ... i'm just a Tool" shirt from tshirthell.com :-)
OFFLINE |