View Single Post
MunsterRugby07's Avatar MunsterRugby07
05-10-2007, 08:38 AM

Last night was amazing, and everyone is right, it blew last year's Denver show out of the water. I spent a good part of that show making sure the knob in front of me that kept passing out on me and my wife was still breathing. Maybe im getting older but if you have to be high or hammered to enjoy it than you really don't enjoy it. Make no mistake, im buzzed with the best of them, but it's all about moderation. It feels like these folks go to basically any show just for the opportunity to get high and act stupid...oh well...

And what is with all the dudes with the pants hanging off their asses and their caps on sideways? Perhaps they thought 50 cent was gonna open? Kinda humorous watching them bounce around to aenema....check out the words fellas....

Aside from those typical social annoyances, it was amazing. Best show I've ever seen. I too though that pushit was coming cause of the way the last few setlists had gone but Right in Two was very good live.

Rosetta stoned WITH lost keys is very cool. I thought they did a great job of prepping each song. It seemed like most of them had an ambient beginning and added lights. Basically everything Denver didn't have.

Oh, and seriously with the guy that couldn't stop grabbing his girlfriends ass in front of me......get a room....far far away....
Old 05-10-2007, 08:38 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Last night was amazing, and everyone is right, it blew last year's Denver show out of the water. I spent a good part of that show making sure the knob in front of me that kept passing out on me and my wife was still breathing. Maybe im getting older but if you have to be high or hammered to enjoy it than you really don't enjoy it. Make no mistake, im buzzed with the best of them, but it's all about moderation. It feels like these folks go to basically any show just for the opportunity to get high and act stupid...oh well...

And what is with all the dudes with the pants hanging off their asses and their caps on sideways? Perhaps they thought 50 cent was gonna open? Kinda humorous watching them bounce around to aenema....check out the words fellas....

Aside from those typical social annoyances, it was amazing. Best show I've ever seen. I too though that pushit was coming cause of the way the last few setlists had gone but Right in Two was very good live.

Rosetta stoned WITH lost keys is very cool. I thought they did a great job of prepping each song. It seemed like most of them had an ambient beginning and added lights. Basically everything Denver didn't have.

Oh, and seriously with the guy that couldn't stop grabbing his girlfriends ass in front of me......get a room....far far away....