View Single Post
greenie67's Avatar greenie67
05-10-2007, 06:20 AM

Pretty damn good show, mainly because I finally got to see Wings/10000 days and Right in Two. This was much better than the Coors Ampitheater show, which blew donkey nuts. Anyway it seems that Danny never injured his arm, he was tearin' it up throughout the show. I thought the combo of Rosetta Stoned, Right in Two and then Wings/10000 Days was awsome. LOL at all the beered up moshing fools, and why do people spend $60 a ticket or possibly more just to keep going to the beer stand DURING the show. I just don't understand. Anyway good show, did not sound too bad where we were at, Sec. 209.
"All you have to do is to tell them (the people) they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering
Old 05-10-2007, 06:20 AM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

Pretty damn good show, mainly because I finally got to see Wings/10000 days and Right in Two. This was much better than the Coors Ampitheater show, which blew donkey nuts. Anyway it seems that Danny never injured his arm, he was tearin' it up throughout the show. I thought the combo of Rosetta Stoned, Right in Two and then Wings/10000 Days was awsome. LOL at all the beered up moshing fools, and why do people spend $60 a ticket or possibly more just to keep going to the beer stand DURING the show. I just don't understand. Anyway good show, did not sound too bad where we were at, Sec. 209.
"All you have to do is to tell them (the people) they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering
OFFLINE |