View Single Post
BlairLicksTaint's Avatar BlairLicksTaint
05-10-2007, 05:00 AM

That was a great show. last time I saw them was in Phoenix, and Maynard was sick, so this show was a huge improvement from that. In the middle of one of the songs maynard said "Fuck yeah" I was feeling the same way.

So I had to sit in a handicapped section due to my newly broken leg. I was the guy with the crutches if you saw me. I was to the side/front corner of the stage, on Adam's side. the guitar was WAY too loud. maybe it sounded better by the sound booth, but from here the sound was close to mush merely because of the volume level.

Danny's solo in lateralus was amazing. I took a video of it on my phone, but then it died so I don't know how it turned out yet. I saw the guy that had passed out when we were leaving (we left right after vicarious so I didn't have to deal with a crowd while on crutches), they were pumping an IV in to him. Literally, the med was squeezing the bag to get the fluids into him. then they wheeled him into an ambulance. He looked a little out of it but otherwise fine.

GREAT show compared to phoenix and coachella. My leg hurts as bad as it did when I broke it now because of all the walking last night, but I think it was worth it.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:00 AM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Bincount™: 69
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

That was a great show. last time I saw them was in Phoenix, and Maynard was sick, so this show was a huge improvement from that. In the middle of one of the songs maynard said "Fuck yeah" I was feeling the same way.

So I had to sit in a handicapped section due to my newly broken leg. I was the guy with the crutches if you saw me. I was to the side/front corner of the stage, on Adam's side. the guitar was WAY too loud. maybe it sounded better by the sound booth, but from here the sound was close to mush merely because of the volume level.

Danny's solo in lateralus was amazing. I took a video of it on my phone, but then it died so I don't know how it turned out yet. I saw the guy that had passed out when we were leaving (we left right after vicarious so I didn't have to deal with a crowd while on crutches), they were pumping an IV in to him. Literally, the med was squeezing the bag to get the fluids into him. then they wheeled him into an ambulance. He looked a little out of it but otherwise fine.

GREAT show compared to phoenix and coachella. My leg hurts as bad as it did when I broke it now because of all the walking last night, but I think it was worth it.