View Single Post
goatpiper
05-09-2007, 11:56 PM

This was the first time I've seen Tool since 1993 - have been listening to their music all this time, just haven't made it out to a show in years.

Wow. The marriage of Alex Grey's art with Tool's music is perfection. Me tripping my face off was pretty cool too.

I had a fantastic time - was really wild when, right before Vicarious, some guy just passed out in front of me and did a full-on faceplant into the concrete (I was just to the right of the soundboard). Left a bunch of blood on the floor and everything. Paramedics too. Then as me and my buddies are trying to give the their space, some guy crashes into me flailing around like the whole fuckin' floor is one big pit. Crazy when you get all us silly humans together. Made Vicarious shine a bit brighter - pretty effin' crazy.

I give it a Borat "Great Success!" overall.

Spiral Out.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:56 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/09 - Colorado Springs, CO - World Arena

This was the first time I've seen Tool since 1993 - have been listening to their music all this time, just haven't made it out to a show in years.

Wow. The marriage of Alex Grey's art with Tool's music is perfection. Me tripping my face off was pretty cool too.

I had a fantastic time - was really wild when, right before Vicarious, some guy just passed out in front of me and did a full-on faceplant into the concrete (I was just to the right of the soundboard). Left a bunch of blood on the floor and everything. Paramedics too. Then as me and my buddies are trying to give the their space, some guy crashes into me flailing around like the whole fuckin' floor is one big pit. Crazy when you get all us silly humans together. Made Vicarious shine a bit brighter - pretty effin' crazy.

I give it a Borat "Great Success!" overall.

Spiral Out.
OFFLINE |