View Single Post
pscoop
05-08-2007, 07:29 AM

Really enjoyed this show. I was nervous after last years show in Phoenix. It seemed to me from the minute they hit the stage Maynard was in good spirits and we were in for a great performance. I was disapointed that they didn't play Jambi last time so was happy they opened with it.

I must be getting old though. Halfway through 10k days I started feeling "trapped" in the crowd (maybe it was what I smoked during Pushit though) So my wife and I moved to the back of GA. It was nice back there, the view was still good because TCC is not that big, and I had a lot of room to relax. There was a guy in front of me, really getting into the show. Doing almost an "interpretive" dance to the music. I doubt anyone enjoyed the show as much as him. It was really cool to watch and got me more into the show. The dude was so into it he dropped his wallet and didn't notice. We picked it up and handed it to his girlfriend. (good karma)

Although it was a similar setlist to last years show, I enjoyed it more, I liked the order of the songs better and the overall mood at the show was better.

It was a great night.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:29 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

Really enjoyed this show. I was nervous after last years show in Phoenix. It seemed to me from the minute they hit the stage Maynard was in good spirits and we were in for a great performance. I was disapointed that they didn't play Jambi last time so was happy they opened with it.

I must be getting old though. Halfway through 10k days I started feeling "trapped" in the crowd (maybe it was what I smoked during Pushit though) So my wife and I moved to the back of GA. It was nice back there, the view was still good because TCC is not that big, and I had a lot of room to relax. There was a guy in front of me, really getting into the show. Doing almost an "interpretive" dance to the music. I doubt anyone enjoyed the show as much as him. It was really cool to watch and got me more into the show. The dude was so into it he dropped his wallet and didn't notice. We picked it up and handed it to his girlfriend. (good karma)

Although it was a similar setlist to last years show, I enjoyed it more, I liked the order of the songs better and the overall mood at the show was better.

It was a great night.
OFFLINE |