View Single Post
licks and teeches's Avatar licks and teeches
05-06-2007, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AloneUnaware1 View Post
AMAZING show(MY FIRST TOOL EXPERIENCE)...justin is amazing, and so is danny and i was pretty much on the rail right in front of them so i got a good view...10k days, Right in Two, and LAteralus were the highlights for me...and JAmbi kicks ass live if you ask me
dude i was right next to you then ,me and my crazy wife rockin the hell out right in front of Justin ,closest I've ever been at a Tool show
Man Rosetta Stoned was the shit live!!
my only complaint was the ASSHATS moshing during wings/10,000 days,ohter than that GREAT FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well worth the 5 year wait since last seeing them live.
Can't wait till Albuquerque Tuesday
Old 05-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by AloneUnaware1 View Post
AMAZING show(MY FIRST TOOL EXPERIENCE)...justin is amazing, and so is danny and i was pretty much on the rail right in front of them so i got a good view...10k days, Right in Two, and LAteralus were the highlights for me...and JAmbi kicks ass live if you ask me
dude i was right next to you then ,me and my crazy wife rockin the hell out right in front of Justin ,closest I've ever been at a Tool show
Man Rosetta Stoned was the shit live!!
my only complaint was the ASSHATS moshing during wings/10,000 days,ohter than that GREAT FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well worth the 5 year wait since last seeing them live.
Can't wait till Albuquerque Tuesday