View Single Post
Alpha_Bitch's Avatar Alpha_Bitch
05-06-2007, 12:34 PM

My buddy and I flew in from St Louis for the May 3rd show and sat 2nd row directly in front of Justin (seats 10-13). Yea thats 4 seats bitches. We scanned the crowd for an hour prior to the gates opening to find two hot girls to sit with us. The financial anal raping we enjoyed from the scalpers was worth every penny when we saw the look of female euphoria on the faces of our instant dates. We are going to be executing that plan again soon. I highly recommend it.

I drum. I've revered Danny since 1992, but the sonic diamonds coming from Justin during this show has altered me forever about not only the bass guitar, but Justin himself. I was like 15 feet from him and made so much eye contact it was sick. I felt as if i could levitate at times. His chug-a-chug-back-and-forth jaw motion when his soul was erupting through his fingers is rabid and beautiful. I will never forget it. It was as if I heard every song for the first time.

Justin Chancellor summed up in one word? Fuckshow.....
Old 05-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

My buddy and I flew in from St Louis for the May 3rd show and sat 2nd row directly in front of Justin (seats 10-13). Yea thats 4 seats bitches. We scanned the crowd for an hour prior to the gates opening to find two hot girls to sit with us. The financial anal raping we enjoyed from the scalpers was worth every penny when we saw the look of female euphoria on the faces of our instant dates. We are going to be executing that plan again soon. I highly recommend it.

I drum. I've revered Danny since 1992, but the sonic diamonds coming from Justin during this show has altered me forever about not only the bass guitar, but Justin himself. I was like 15 feet from him and made so much eye contact it was sick. I felt as if i could levitate at times. His chug-a-chug-back-and-forth jaw motion when his soul was erupting through his fingers is rabid and beautiful. I will never forget it. It was as if I heard every song for the first time.

Justin Chancellor summed up in one word? Fuckshow.....
OFFLINE |