View Single Post
Poigea
05-06-2007, 12:00 PM

Amazing show...

Second TOOL concert I have been to, and it was the second best live performance I have ever seen behind the Lateralus show. I was a little worried going into it after reading some of the reviews of previous shows, but the concert was literally breathtaking. The sound was as good as it could have been given the venue, and Maynard sang all of the songs (I was worried about this from the other shows).

Highlights for me were Wings/10,000 Days and Lateralus, the music/vocals were perfect and all of the videos, lasers, and smoke added to the whole experience to the point of being overwhelming.

Overall a great night, looking forward to another exceptional performance Tuesday night in Albuquerque.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

Amazing show...

Second TOOL concert I have been to, and it was the second best live performance I have ever seen behind the Lateralus show. I was a little worried going into it after reading some of the reviews of previous shows, but the concert was literally breathtaking. The sound was as good as it could have been given the venue, and Maynard sang all of the songs (I was worried about this from the other shows).

Highlights for me were Wings/10,000 Days and Lateralus, the music/vocals were perfect and all of the videos, lasers, and smoke added to the whole experience to the point of being overwhelming.

Overall a great night, looking forward to another exceptional performance Tuesday night in Albuquerque.
OFFLINE |