View Single Post
Theres No Love in Fear's Avatar Theres No Love in Fear
05-05-2007, 11:09 AM

Man dude such an awesome concert. I was in the nosebleeders (BNCH T) with a bunch of non-Tool fans who were somewhat lame, and I was the most energetic guy in my section. What a waste of tickets -_-.

Police was there. GAY! Luckily they didnt do too much police-y shit. Security was really gay though, had my cell phone out during Wings for Marie, and she took it away thinking i was taking pictures (mine isnt even a camera fone) she gave it back realizing it wasnt a camera fone. But still it was gay.

PUSHIT! PUSHIT! PUSHIT! Did I mention Pushit?! Completely spontaneous. Haven't played this for a long time. I was hella shocked and completely amped.

Thought Maynard would be somewhat hateful towards San Diego after the whole Street Scene Incident. BUt it turns out it was quite opposite. He was definitely more friendly. Saying "Thank Yous" and making fun of LA. GOod Show

Best show ever. Period.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #32
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Man dude such an awesome concert. I was in the nosebleeders (BNCH T) with a bunch of non-Tool fans who were somewhat lame, and I was the most energetic guy in my section. What a waste of tickets -_-.

Police was there. GAY! Luckily they didnt do too much police-y shit. Security was really gay though, had my cell phone out during Wings for Marie, and she took it away thinking i was taking pictures (mine isnt even a camera fone) she gave it back realizing it wasnt a camera fone. But still it was gay.

PUSHIT! PUSHIT! PUSHIT! Did I mention Pushit?! Completely spontaneous. Haven't played this for a long time. I was hella shocked and completely amped.

Thought Maynard would be somewhat hateful towards San Diego after the whole Street Scene Incident. BUt it turns out it was quite opposite. He was definitely more friendly. Saying "Thank Yous" and making fun of LA. GOod Show

Best show ever. Period.
OFFLINE |