View Single Post
Cavalier1
05-04-2007, 12:50 PM

I hope that some people reading these posts, from the first five shows, can now understand some of what they will see, visually. Hence the reason for my visual post. I am glad others are coming into this, to share their thoughts. I was one of the curious ones about this same question when Tool played Vegas and Reno last week. Besides set list, I was hoping to hear something about their stage setup. I hope us on the West Coast or from last tour in Austrailia and Japan, can shed some light on what you will see. As far as that Lateralus 2001-2002 feeling all over again, yes personally I felt that. But again, as you all see the shows think for yourselves,, whats going on. I think thats what the band wants us to do.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:50 PM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

I hope that some people reading these posts, from the first five shows, can now understand some of what they will see, visually. Hence the reason for my visual post. I am glad others are coming into this, to share their thoughts. I was one of the curious ones about this same question when Tool played Vegas and Reno last week. Besides set list, I was hoping to hear something about their stage setup. I hope us on the West Coast or from last tour in Austrailia and Japan, can shed some light on what you will see. As far as that Lateralus 2001-2002 feeling all over again, yes personally I felt that. But again, as you all see the shows think for yourselves,, whats going on. I think thats what the band wants us to do.
OFFLINE |