View Single Post
krzymom's Avatar krzymom
05-04-2007, 10:04 AM

Fuckin' Pushit!!! Amazing....Thurs. night was incredible!! Wed. night was great but something seemed a little off. But nonetheless great!! Plus, last night I got Danny's gatorade bottle that he threw out and the nights set list.... I need another show!!! But I'm back home in Az. and get to see them Sunday.... Wed. I was in the front row directly in front of Adam and last night in the 2nd row center stage..... By the way the people in front of me in the 1st row never even moved or mouthed a lyric...I'm not sure they even knew who they were there to see.... Ashame the seats could have been used for actual fans!!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:04 AM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Fuckin' Pushit!!! Amazing....Thurs. night was incredible!! Wed. night was great but something seemed a little off. But nonetheless great!! Plus, last night I got Danny's gatorade bottle that he threw out and the nights set list.... I need another show!!! But I'm back home in Az. and get to see them Sunday.... Wed. I was in the front row directly in front of Adam and last night in the 2nd row center stage..... By the way the people in front of me in the 1st row never even moved or mouthed a lyric...I'm not sure they even knew who they were there to see.... Ashame the seats could have been used for actual fans!!