View Single Post
sarahethan
05-04-2007, 09:31 AM

BY FAR THE BEST TOOL SHOW I HAVE SEEN!!!

The band was spot-on. The sound was awesome, especially in a round cement venue. Their sound system and crew are the best. The playing was impeccable. The energy was mind-altering and the band was feeding off it. The crowd around me was real fans and way into it. At one point, the guy next to me, who I did not know, simply turned to me and smiled. His wife was obviously not feeling well (no, not drunk, but something else), so credit to her for sticking it out. I stood there thinking, "Am I really seeing and hearing this?" By the way, at the end of the LA quote, Maynard said "......VIP's, BITCH. I loved the last quote too, "You do not need to go home, but you cannot stay here." Yes, I noticed Maynard "dancing" with Saturn; very cool. The extra drumming on a few songs was incredible and fit well. To anyone with a bad review of this show you obviously had your eyes, ears, AND MIND, closed.

I was speechless about the show until I could relive it this morning and formulate some thoughts. I am sure more will come to me.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:31 AM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

BY FAR THE BEST TOOL SHOW I HAVE SEEN!!!

The band was spot-on. The sound was awesome, especially in a round cement venue. Their sound system and crew are the best. The playing was impeccable. The energy was mind-altering and the band was feeding off it. The crowd around me was real fans and way into it. At one point, the guy next to me, who I did not know, simply turned to me and smiled. His wife was obviously not feeling well (no, not drunk, but something else), so credit to her for sticking it out. I stood there thinking, "Am I really seeing and hearing this?" By the way, at the end of the LA quote, Maynard said "......VIP's, BITCH. I loved the last quote too, "You do not need to go home, but you cannot stay here." Yes, I noticed Maynard "dancing" with Saturn; very cool. The extra drumming on a few songs was incredible and fit well. To anyone with a bad review of this show you obviously had your eyes, ears, AND MIND, closed.

I was speechless about the show until I could relive it this morning and formulate some thoughts. I am sure more will come to me.
OFFLINE |