View Single Post
Miss.Selfdestruct's Avatar Miss.Selfdestruct
05-04-2007, 12:39 AM

OMG, that was fucking amazing!!! i was hoping to finally hear Right in 2 but i got PUSHIT instead. this may possibly be the best Tool show i've experienced right next to Lateralus. very glad they added those extra screens and the Grey screen in the back. they've really improved those visuals. i don't think i'll ever get tired of Jambi, it just kicks so much ass live. Pushit really pushed everyone over the edge. it was such a peak that for the first time 10kdays really fucking hit me and i just couldn't hold back a few tears(my grandma died recently and was a huge influence to me and so Wings 1&2 make me think of her). the laser/smoke fx were so trippy. the hole thing was like a combination of an oncoming orgasm and spiritual experience for me. all thanks to the superb sound and gnarly visuals.

last words: if Tool performed every bloody sunday somewhere, i might become religious =P

Last edited by Miss.Selfdestruct; 05-04-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 05-04-2007, 12:39 AM   #12
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

OMG, that was fucking amazing!!! i was hoping to finally hear Right in 2 but i got PUSHIT instead. this may possibly be the best Tool show i've experienced right next to Lateralus. very glad they added those extra screens and the Grey screen in the back. they've really improved those visuals. i don't think i'll ever get tired of Jambi, it just kicks so much ass live. Pushit really pushed everyone over the edge. it was such a peak that for the first time 10kdays really fucking hit me and i just couldn't hold back a few tears(my grandma died recently and was a huge influence to me and so Wings 1&2 make me think of her). the laser/smoke fx were so trippy. the hole thing was like a combination of an oncoming orgasm and spiritual experience for me. all thanks to the superb sound and gnarly visuals.

last words: if Tool performed every bloody sunday somewhere, i might become religious =P

Last edited by Miss.Selfdestruct; 05-04-2007 at 12:51 AM..
OFFLINE |