View Single Post
kaneandy
05-03-2007, 11:23 AM

I don't know if I want to admit this, but 10,000 Days was definitely the highlight for me overall including Lateralus... I wanted to cry during both songs...IN 10,000 Days I know why because of the meaning of the song to Maynard and overall it being an awesome story of lyrical genius....In Lateralus I am not sure but I think it was because I was there, listening to TOOL, and soaking it all in, a tear did reach my eye when he started to sing "with my feet upon the ground..." it was so amazing...Maynard and TOOL as a band I have a new respect for those guys they gave there hearts out to that crowd in San Diego, hope the same for tonight, the group hug at the end was just amazing....
Old 05-03-2007, 11:23 AM   #35
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

I don't know if I want to admit this, but 10,000 Days was definitely the highlight for me overall including Lateralus... I wanted to cry during both songs...IN 10,000 Days I know why because of the meaning of the song to Maynard and overall it being an awesome story of lyrical genius....In Lateralus I am not sure but I think it was because I was there, listening to TOOL, and soaking it all in, a tear did reach my eye when he started to sing "with my feet upon the ground..." it was so amazing...Maynard and TOOL as a band I have a new respect for those guys they gave there hearts out to that crowd in San Diego, hope the same for tonight, the group hug at the end was just amazing....
OFFLINE |