View Single Post
Carny_Handles's Avatar Carny_Handles
05-02-2007, 11:51 PM

^right on! I was in the second row section AAA. I thought the show was amazing. I've never been that close to tool, i've seen them 9 times now and it was one of the best. I really liked the 10kd/wings duo, alot better live. Also i noticed Maynard actually uses the keyboard thing, i heard some ambient synth noises during vicarious. The setlist was really good i.m.o, hearing right in two wings/10kd then lateralus feels right. In fact lateralus after 10kd is really amazing.

The sound was incredible.

Great show guys!

Oh yeah, one more memory before I go to bed. Maynard was 'shooting' the crowd during the beginning of jambi, I thought that was odd/funny. Then he posed like a ninja trying to shoot a blue fireball from his palms.

Tonight being so close to maynard made me realize he has some hunter s thompson movements while on stage.

Last edited by Carny_Handles; 05-03-2007 at 12:17 AM..
Old 05-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #13
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

^right on! I was in the second row section AAA. I thought the show was amazing. I've never been that close to tool, i've seen them 9 times now and it was one of the best. I really liked the 10kd/wings duo, alot better live. Also i noticed Maynard actually uses the keyboard thing, i heard some ambient synth noises during vicarious. The setlist was really good i.m.o, hearing right in two wings/10kd then lateralus feels right. In fact lateralus after 10kd is really amazing.

The sound was incredible.

Great show guys!

Oh yeah, one more memory before I go to bed. Maynard was 'shooting' the crowd during the beginning of jambi, I thought that was odd/funny. Then he posed like a ninja trying to shoot a blue fireball from his palms.

Tonight being so close to maynard made me realize he has some hunter s thompson movements while on stage.

Last edited by Carny_Handles; 05-03-2007 at 12:17 AM..
OFFLINE |