View Single Post
toolxxx420
05-02-2007, 11:18 PM

WOW. This show just got over about 2 hours ago and I can't hear a God damn thing. The laser pointer was gay and I hope that fucker burns in hell. What a set list! I was disappointed they didn't play 'The Pot' with all of the laser lights and marijuana smoke in the air...but to hear Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days back to back was absolutely incredible.

I last saw them last year at Coachella and I'm almost certain this set was much longer (about 2 hours). They only took a short break on stage...

Is it just me or did anyone get scared when the break occurred? I thought Danny might have re-injured his arm or something...apparently I haven't done my homework on their little on-stage 'ritual' break-time.

By the way, in case you're retarded, ROSETTA STONED absolutely rocks...it was great to see it live and LOUD.

Excellent show all the way through. Third time I've seen them and this was the best show I've seen. The only thing better would have been to tear that fucking roof off of COX Arena and have a little outdoor fun.

TOOL is the greatest band that has ever lived. Enough said.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

WOW. This show just got over about 2 hours ago and I can't hear a God damn thing. The laser pointer was gay and I hope that fucker burns in hell. What a set list! I was disappointed they didn't play 'The Pot' with all of the laser lights and marijuana smoke in the air...but to hear Wings for Marie and 10,000 Days back to back was absolutely incredible.

I last saw them last year at Coachella and I'm almost certain this set was much longer (about 2 hours). They only took a short break on stage...

Is it just me or did anyone get scared when the break occurred? I thought Danny might have re-injured his arm or something...apparently I haven't done my homework on their little on-stage 'ritual' break-time.

By the way, in case you're retarded, ROSETTA STONED absolutely rocks...it was great to see it live and LOUD.

Excellent show all the way through. Third time I've seen them and this was the best show I've seen. The only thing better would have been to tear that fucking roof off of COX Arena and have a little outdoor fun.

TOOL is the greatest band that has ever lived. Enough said.
OFFLINE |