View Single Post
aventari's Avatar aventari
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM

Wow, incredible show, my 7th so far. The opening band from Seattle (forgot their name) was good, but could've used a singer. I especially liked their first and last songs. Then when Tool came on and started it off with Jambi, everone really woke up.

Two thirds of the way through, after Right In Two, Danny got up and sat in front of his drum with an ice pack on his right arm. We were pretty worried that he messed up his arm and might not be able to play anymore. The band was talking together with him and that chode with the laser pointer was shining it on them. Good idea numbnuts, the band might not be able to finish the show so shine a laser on them and piss them off :rolleyes:

Luckily Danny got up and continued, but not before he threw his icepack into the crowd. Hilarious stuff.

46&2 was wonderful but Lateralis was my favorite song of the night as usual. The energy was intoxicating. My seats in section G row 12 were suprisingly good and I can't wait for section CCC tommorow :)

Great show, A+++++++, would attend again.

Last edited by aventari; 05-02-2007 at 11:19 PM..
Old 05-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Wow, incredible show, my 7th so far. The opening band from Seattle (forgot their name) was good, but could've used a singer. I especially liked their first and last songs. Then when Tool came on and started it off with Jambi, everone really woke up.

Two thirds of the way through, after Right In Two, Danny got up and sat in front of his drum with an ice pack on his right arm. We were pretty worried that he messed up his arm and might not be able to play anymore. The band was talking together with him and that chode with the laser pointer was shining it on them. Good idea numbnuts, the band might not be able to finish the show so shine a laser on them and piss them off :rolleyes:

Luckily Danny got up and continued, but not before he threw his icepack into the crowd. Hilarious stuff.

46&2 was wonderful but Lateralis was my favorite song of the night as usual. The energy was intoxicating. My seats in section G row 12 were suprisingly good and I can't wait for section CCC tommorow :)

Great show, A+++++++, would attend again.

Last edited by aventari; 05-02-2007 at 11:19 PM..
OFFLINE |