View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-02-2007, 10:01 PM

Walkin and typin so I'll keep this short for now. Good show from the band. Maynard seemed fine vocally and we got a full set w Right In Two thrown in **(yay)**

The only down moment was when ASShole with a laser pointer kept hitting MJK in the face with it until he got so fed up he sang the final few songs w his back to us.

Dude- if you read this, I want you to. Know that if I could have found where you were you would have needed a proctologist to remove that pointer by the time I was done with ya. Asshat.

That's all for now. I'll let others chime in.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 05-02-2007 at 10:47 PM..
Old 05-02-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Walkin and typin so I'll keep this short for now. Good show from the band. Maynard seemed fine vocally and we got a full set w Right In Two thrown in **(yay)**

The only down moment was when ASShole with a laser pointer kept hitting MJK in the face with it until he got so fed up he sang the final few songs w his back to us.

Dude- if you read this, I want you to. Know that if I could have found where you were you would have needed a proctologist to remove that pointer by the time I was done with ya. Asshat.

That's all for now. I'll let others chime in.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 05-02-2007 at 10:47 PM..
OFFLINE |