View Single Post
powpig
05-02-2007, 07:32 AM

My 8th show, will forever be spoiled by the 1st time I saw 'em at the Livestock Events Center back in 98 on the Aenima tour and they played No Quarter for the encore.
An OK show, sound started off too bassy, really boomy in my 3rd row location but got better as the show went on. Danny sounded great, but am I the only one who noticed when they took a bit of a break that he had an ice bag on his bicep? Didn't seem to affect his playing any but he must not be feeling 100%. Thought this might've had as much to do with them not coming out for an encore as douchebag.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:32 AM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

My 8th show, will forever be spoiled by the 1st time I saw 'em at the Livestock Events Center back in 98 on the Aenima tour and they played No Quarter for the encore.
An OK show, sound started off too bassy, really boomy in my 3rd row location but got better as the show went on. Danny sounded great, but am I the only one who noticed when they took a bit of a break that he had an ice bag on his bicep? Didn't seem to affect his playing any but he must not be feeling 100%. Thought this might've had as much to do with them not coming out for an encore as douchebag.
OFFLINE |