View Single Post
TheGoldenLemur
05-02-2007, 01:15 AM

Even though maynard wasn't ready to ruin his voice for the biggest little city in the world, whereas in kansas city, he said "my doctor says i shouldn't sing this song, but if i don't you're all going to bich like a bunch of babies" in reference to the pot, and despite the fact that he omitted himself from all the strenuous/my favorite parts of all but two songs, the look of befuddlement on the drunk headbanger's face when right in two came on, was enough to send me back to SF happy.
He was understandably mad when the reno crowd erupted in deafening applause not at 10,00 days--a song that in six shows this year, i've only seen one other time--but for the idiot that i was praying for adam to kick in the face.

Imagine you created a piece of art, showcasing the purest expression of human emotion you know how to depict, and a dude pisses all over it while a crowd of thousands cheers wildly for that lost soul--oh yeah, and the work of art is about your recently decesased mother.
In retrospect, we're lucky they even came on stage.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:15 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Even though maynard wasn't ready to ruin his voice for the biggest little city in the world, whereas in kansas city, he said "my doctor says i shouldn't sing this song, but if i don't you're all going to bich like a bunch of babies" in reference to the pot, and despite the fact that he omitted himself from all the strenuous/my favorite parts of all but two songs, the look of befuddlement on the drunk headbanger's face when right in two came on, was enough to send me back to SF happy.
He was understandably mad when the reno crowd erupted in deafening applause not at 10,00 days--a song that in six shows this year, i've only seen one other time--but for the idiot that i was praying for adam to kick in the face.

Imagine you created a piece of art, showcasing the purest expression of human emotion you know how to depict, and a dude pisses all over it while a crowd of thousands cheers wildly for that lost soul--oh yeah, and the work of art is about your recently decesased mother.
In retrospect, we're lucky they even came on stage.
OFFLINE |