View Single Post
warrior6748
05-01-2007, 10:44 PM

My first show. I must say, I was impressed. Clearly, you can tell they where taking it easy with Danny. And as for MJK with his vocals, perhaps he was not at his best, but he sound still good. Those that say he is disinterested, or that this will be their last show, I don't think that is accurate. Perhaps it is just time for a break, and for rest. But I myself look forward to seeing them again several times. And a shout out to Dane and Mike for making the road trip with me from Sonoma. Good times we had for those days. Here is to more concerts.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:44 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

My first show. I must say, I was impressed. Clearly, you can tell they where taking it easy with Danny. And as for MJK with his vocals, perhaps he was not at his best, but he sound still good. Those that say he is disinterested, or that this will be their last show, I don't think that is accurate. Perhaps it is just time for a break, and for rest. But I myself look forward to seeing them again several times. And a shout out to Dane and Mike for making the road trip with me from Sonoma. Good times we had for those days. Here is to more concerts.
OFFLINE |