View Single Post
FumUnda
05-01-2007, 08:57 PM

Holy EFFING christmas was the sound ... AWFUL !

This was my second full blown Tool experience live. The first being Aenema in Houston in 95 and having been to that !^ithole they played and being completely blown away ... basically ruined for any other live show for the rest of my life ... and taking my now wife of 10 years after hearing me preach the gospel about the affect it's had on me .. only to barely decypher a few words and otherwise not discernable without KNOWING wtf he's saying .. and bearing that whole acoustical abomination almost made me go sit outside the doors and listen with a beer 'cos the sound was better by the consession stand than section 116.

I'll be hard pressed to EVER see a show again at REC with this, my second show there after Korn/Mudvayne and I blamed their horrendous sound on everything BUT the venue then ... guess I was wrong.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Holy EFFING christmas was the sound ... AWFUL !

This was my second full blown Tool experience live. The first being Aenema in Houston in 95 and having been to that !^ithole they played and being completely blown away ... basically ruined for any other live show for the rest of my life ... and taking my now wife of 10 years after hearing me preach the gospel about the affect it's had on me .. only to barely decypher a few words and otherwise not discernable without KNOWING wtf he's saying .. and bearing that whole acoustical abomination almost made me go sit outside the doors and listen with a beer 'cos the sound was better by the consession stand than section 116.

I'll be hard pressed to EVER see a show again at REC with this, my second show there after Korn/Mudvayne and I blamed their horrendous sound on everything BUT the venue then ... guess I was wrong.
OFFLINE |