View Single Post
Team Coors Light
05-01-2007, 12:27 PM

Umm...am I the ONLY one that noticed the MJK only sang about half of the lyrics to all the songs?! His voice didn't sound very good, IMHO...I guess it could have been due to where I was sitting...?

The rest of the guys sounded AWESOME!!! Better than Marysville, for sure. Adam and Danny have always been Topz in my book, and I keep noticing Justin's talent and intensity improving each time I see him. He is fun to watch play, for sure!!!

I noticed the guys talking to each other quite a bit between songs...usually that doesn't happen. It didn't look like pleasant conversation either... MJK seemed really detached from the group. No quips to the crowd, no commentary, etc... although I think one of the greatest things about TOOL is that it is a different experience each time.

Did Jambi seem slower than normal? I thought it was and I liked it better that way.

All the stage hands in while lab coats made me think...the all-white set did too. Is TOOL saying that they are getting old and need medical supervision; that they are at the end of the ride?!! I hope not. I guess it could be the whole scientist thing...since a big theme this tour is aliens and all....

Glad I was able to hear Right In 2.

Wings/10000 was the highlight for me, but I think Lateralus was the best single performance of the night.

The jerk-off who rushed the stage should be quartered.

That is all.

Thank you TOOL!!!! Hurry back soon!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

Umm...am I the ONLY one that noticed the MJK only sang about half of the lyrics to all the songs?! His voice didn't sound very good, IMHO...I guess it could have been due to where I was sitting...?

The rest of the guys sounded AWESOME!!! Better than Marysville, for sure. Adam and Danny have always been Topz in my book, and I keep noticing Justin's talent and intensity improving each time I see him. He is fun to watch play, for sure!!!

I noticed the guys talking to each other quite a bit between songs...usually that doesn't happen. It didn't look like pleasant conversation either... MJK seemed really detached from the group. No quips to the crowd, no commentary, etc... although I think one of the greatest things about TOOL is that it is a different experience each time.

Did Jambi seem slower than normal? I thought it was and I liked it better that way.

All the stage hands in while lab coats made me think...the all-white set did too. Is TOOL saying that they are getting old and need medical supervision; that they are at the end of the ride?!! I hope not. I guess it could be the whole scientist thing...since a big theme this tour is aliens and all....

Glad I was able to hear Right In 2.

Wings/10000 was the highlight for me, but I think Lateralus was the best single performance of the night.

The jerk-off who rushed the stage should be quartered.

That is all.

Thank you TOOL!!!! Hurry back soon!!!