View Single Post
preveeshat's Avatar preveeshat
05-01-2007, 10:48 AM

This was my 9th tool show, but only my second this year. I saw them back in september on the east coast and it was an amazing show. I think this show needs more credit than it is getting. Yes, that guy that jumped on stage was an idiot, but it didnt really ruin anything! I mean, super distracting during the songs that I was shaking in anticipation for, but just cause we lost out on lyrics doesnt mean we lost out on music. Lateralus was amazing too. Any time I get completely lost in a song and forget about the crowd around me, it was a super successful performance. So, even through the TERRIBLE SOUND (yes, it was awful, there was so much buzzing!!), left out lyrics, maynard's supposed bad vocals (which i dont think is true, i thought he sung fine, i think the sound system was just awful and it made it hard to hear him properly), a terrible venue, and a stupid guy getting on stage, it was definately an AMAZING show. I wish there had been an encore, but i guess Danny's bicep needed a break? I dunno. But wow..
And hey, did anyone else have such a fun time going to the weird cabana bar that was down the street where the DJ played TOOL for the rest of the night? yeah, what gets better than that...

haha.
Fun show for sure. So stoked I got to see it.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/30 - Reno, NV - Event Center

This was my 9th tool show, but only my second this year. I saw them back in september on the east coast and it was an amazing show. I think this show needs more credit than it is getting. Yes, that guy that jumped on stage was an idiot, but it didnt really ruin anything! I mean, super distracting during the songs that I was shaking in anticipation for, but just cause we lost out on lyrics doesnt mean we lost out on music. Lateralus was amazing too. Any time I get completely lost in a song and forget about the crowd around me, it was a super successful performance. So, even through the TERRIBLE SOUND (yes, it was awful, there was so much buzzing!!), left out lyrics, maynard's supposed bad vocals (which i dont think is true, i thought he sung fine, i think the sound system was just awful and it made it hard to hear him properly), a terrible venue, and a stupid guy getting on stage, it was definately an AMAZING show. I wish there had been an encore, but i guess Danny's bicep needed a break? I dunno. But wow..
And hey, did anyone else have such a fun time going to the weird cabana bar that was down the street where the DJ played TOOL for the rest of the night? yeah, what gets better than that...

haha.
Fun show for sure. So stoked I got to see it.
OFFLINE |