View Single Post
standingabovethecrowd's Avatar standingabovethecrowd
04-28-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHalo View Post
fucking bullshit. This is the 3rd time in Vegas in a year and if you had seen them 3 times with the same setlist, then I doubt that you wouldn't care for them to mix it up
Boo fucking hoo. U think they can please everyone? The millions of fans throughout the world? They're promoting their NEW album. U think they cater to the people that have already seen them 3-4 times? N0. Furthermore, if u don't appreciate 10,00 Days, then we're waiting 4 u to catch up. This is their best album ever. Each album seems to outdo the last. At first, If u don't "get it", no worries. The band is ahead of us. They know we'll eventually see these masterpieces for their true value. When I 1st heard Rosetta, I was like, "what the hell is this?" Now I think it's incredible. Wings Is incredible. The Pot...nuff said. In addition, they have added Wings to their setlist. B grateful. I saw their 1st show in 5 years at Coachella and They played The Patient, Schism, and they've mixed in Right In Two, and now Wings in more recent shows. Just appreciate these guys while they are still around. You'll be saddened when they're gone. Been around since '89. Not many bands can stay together for almost 20 years. This is the 4th time I've seen them on this tour and Wings still brings a tear to my eye. It's so damn emotional. Even MJK was choked up a few times. Why wouldn't he be? The songs about Judith's death.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/27 - Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHalo View Post
fucking bullshit. This is the 3rd time in Vegas in a year and if you had seen them 3 times with the same setlist, then I doubt that you wouldn't care for them to mix it up
Boo fucking hoo. U think they can please everyone? The millions of fans throughout the world? They're promoting their NEW album. U think they cater to the people that have already seen them 3-4 times? N0. Furthermore, if u don't appreciate 10,00 Days, then we're waiting 4 u to catch up. This is their best album ever. Each album seems to outdo the last. At first, If u don't "get it", no worries. The band is ahead of us. They know we'll eventually see these masterpieces for their true value. When I 1st heard Rosetta, I was like, "what the hell is this?" Now I think it's incredible. Wings Is incredible. The Pot...nuff said. In addition, they have added Wings to their setlist. B grateful. I saw their 1st show in 5 years at Coachella and They played The Patient, Schism, and they've mixed in Right In Two, and now Wings in more recent shows. Just appreciate these guys while they are still around. You'll be saddened when they're gone. Been around since '89. Not many bands can stay together for almost 20 years. This is the 4th time I've seen them on this tour and Wings still brings a tear to my eye. It's so damn emotional. Even MJK was choked up a few times. Why wouldn't he be? The songs about Judith's death.
OFFLINE |