View Single Post
vegascott
04-28-2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The pit was rough...I was on the rail and having trouble holding my ground while trying to keep my 5'3" girlfriend alive...Lots of energy, just like any tool show...lots of retards wanting to release their frustration for years of beating by their stepfather w/ the ugly stick...like any tool show....I was only faced w/ one pit opening behind me for a song or two and was never under a surfer...as a matter of fact, I never saw someone being pulled out of the crowd over the rail...very sore and bruised, but not broken...so assuming you've been in a pit before, you know what to expect...get there a couple hours early if you want to get up on the rail and you're good to go....DO NOT ASK PALMS EMPLOYEES WHERE THE LINE IS...THEY'RE FUCKING ASSCLOWNS....If you have GA tix, go up the elevator just right of the front enterance...word of advice...if you're a fan of justin, get to the right, fan of adam, to the left...and expect to hear LOTS of their amps...do not expect to hear much maynard, but you'll feel every every kick and hit of dannys...I'll be up in the balcony tonight....I saw what I wanted to see up close...now it's time to experience the whole...

Ive never seen people who work at there place of employment no so little about there jobs - it was amazeing !!
Old 04-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #37
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/27 - Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The pit was rough...I was on the rail and having trouble holding my ground while trying to keep my 5'3" girlfriend alive...Lots of energy, just like any tool show...lots of retards wanting to release their frustration for years of beating by their stepfather w/ the ugly stick...like any tool show....I was only faced w/ one pit opening behind me for a song or two and was never under a surfer...as a matter of fact, I never saw someone being pulled out of the crowd over the rail...very sore and bruised, but not broken...so assuming you've been in a pit before, you know what to expect...get there a couple hours early if you want to get up on the rail and you're good to go....DO NOT ASK PALMS EMPLOYEES WHERE THE LINE IS...THEY'RE FUCKING ASSCLOWNS....If you have GA tix, go up the elevator just right of the front enterance...word of advice...if you're a fan of justin, get to the right, fan of adam, to the left...and expect to hear LOTS of their amps...do not expect to hear much maynard, but you'll feel every every kick and hit of dannys...I'll be up in the balcony tonight....I saw what I wanted to see up close...now it's time to experience the whole...

Ive never seen people who work at there place of employment no so little about there jobs - it was amazeing !!
OFFLINE |