View Single Post
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-28-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzanks33 View Post
I'm pretty sure they were referring to John Bonham of Led Zeppelin... He invented the Double-Bass pedals and is considered one of the greatest drummers of all time. Or are you all too young to know who that is? Maybe if they referred to someone from Fall Out Boy or Nickelback it would have been more clear for you.

except for the fact that they werent referring to john bonham. it was john the drummer from soad and that shit was fucking awesome.

and you people who werent even there quit bitching about the setlist. this show was absolutely amazing and i dont care if they play the exact same set tonight because it will be amazing too.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:28 AM   #20
On Probation

Bincount™: 15
Re: 2007/04/27 - Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzanks33 View Post
I'm pretty sure they were referring to John Bonham of Led Zeppelin... He invented the Double-Bass pedals and is considered one of the greatest drummers of all time. Or are you all too young to know who that is? Maybe if they referred to someone from Fall Out Boy or Nickelback it would have been more clear for you.

except for the fact that they werent referring to john bonham. it was john the drummer from soad and that shit was fucking awesome.

and you people who werent even there quit bitching about the setlist. this show was absolutely amazing and i dont care if they play the exact same set tonight because it will be amazing too.
OFFLINE |