View Single Post
bluebaron
01-30-2012, 08:12 AM

Amazing. So glad to see Ticks and Leeches. I know that they don't often play that song. I heard Maynard lost his voice for some time recording it.
I love Tool. What an amazing show by Tool for Tool _FANS_. If you are not a Tool fan, then you probably didn't like it and didn't know enough of the songs.
This is my third time seeing them and I'm still kinda disappointed with the shortness of the show.
Afterwards, while talking to some of my co-workers, I mentioned that they opened with "Hooker with a Penis"; my boss says, "Oh, that's what it's called? I thought it should've been called 'Loud Noise'". That just shows you how much they played for fans.
46 & 2 was heart stopping; simply mind blowingly/fuckingly amazing.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.26.2012 - London, ON @ John Labatt Center

Amazing. So glad to see Ticks and Leeches. I know that they don't often play that song. I heard Maynard lost his voice for some time recording it.
I love Tool. What an amazing show by Tool for Tool _FANS_. If you are not a Tool fan, then you probably didn't like it and didn't know enough of the songs.
This is my third time seeing them and I'm still kinda disappointed with the shortness of the show.
Afterwards, while talking to some of my co-workers, I mentioned that they opened with "Hooker with a Penis"; my boss says, "Oh, that's what it's called? I thought it should've been called 'Loud Noise'". That just shows you how much they played for fans.
46 & 2 was heart stopping; simply mind blowingly/fuckingly amazing.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote