View Single Post
pris0n's Avatar pris0n
07-15-2010, 11:38 PM

Show was fucking amazing, best Tool show I've ever been to. Setlist was amazing too, finally got to hear The Patient. Maynard sounded really good too. I don't remember the lighting being so intense either.

Only thing that sucked was the merch. I paid $120 for a signed Tool poster with all the cash I had. Got to the car after the show and it wasn't even signed. It was numbered but not signed as if they forgot to sign it or something. Went back to the merch people and they thought I was trying to scam them and acted as if I was a criminal thinking I bought a regular one and was trying to play it off. Oh well, there goes my lunch money for the month.

Great night with a shitty ending.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 22
Re: 07.15.2010 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena

Show was fucking amazing, best Tool show I've ever been to. Setlist was amazing too, finally got to hear The Patient. Maynard sounded really good too. I don't remember the lighting being so intense either.

Only thing that sucked was the merch. I paid $120 for a signed Tool poster with all the cash I had. Got to the car after the show and it wasn't even signed. It was numbered but not signed as if they forgot to sign it or something. Went back to the merch people and they thought I was trying to scam them and acted as if I was a criminal thinking I bought a regular one and was trying to play it off. Oh well, there goes my lunch money for the month.

Great night with a shitty ending.
OFFLINE |