View Single Post
yac03's Avatar yac03
09-09-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFF0RD6 View Post
a tool setlist without schism?

i just hope lateralus returns
I feel like “Schism” is the most likely to go among it, “Stinkfist”, and “46 & 2”; “Pneuma” takes over that spot. I’m also hoping for a “Lateralus” return, but I just don’t see it. I can’t see the two Aenima staples going anywhere, either. Figuring one slot gets saved for an additional oldie that pulls from anywhere in the catalogue, then the closer. I’m sure I’m off with “7empest” and FI set spots, but I am not feeling “7empest” anywhere else in the set. It’s likely they leave that one out for a while, too. Hard to believe that will be road-ready. But when it is, I think it fits better as an opener than anywhere else. If they leave that out, that leaves room for “Schism”, probably “Jambi”, or hopefully “Lateralus.”
Old 09-09-2019, 08:22 PM   #6492
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFF0RD6 View Post
a tool setlist without schism?

i just hope lateralus returns
I feel like “Schism” is the most likely to go among it, “Stinkfist”, and “46 & 2”; “Pneuma” takes over that spot. I’m also hoping for a “Lateralus” return, but I just don’t see it. I can’t see the two Aenima staples going anywhere, either. Figuring one slot gets saved for an additional oldie that pulls from anywhere in the catalogue, then the closer. I’m sure I’m off with “7empest” and FI set spots, but I am not feeling “7empest” anywhere else in the set. It’s likely they leave that one out for a while, too. Hard to believe that will be road-ready. But when it is, I think it fits better as an opener than anywhere else. If they leave that out, that leaves room for “Schism”, probably “Jambi”, or hopefully “Lateralus.”