Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
The Pot
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenima

(I'm typing this from the foyer of the hotel I'm staying in in Nottingham, which is holding a salsa night directly below my bedroom - no wonder the room was so cheap!!)

Storming gig once again! Same set as Glsagow except we got 46 & 2 instead of Swamp Song.

Mastodon were also superb, their sound was slightly better this time but still a bit too bassy to pick out the intricacies of some of the guitar work, and it'd have been nice to have more from Leviathan but you can't have everything.

Anyway back to Tool.... having been right on the edge of the moshpit at Glasgow I stood a bit further back this time and was glad I did because I fully appreciated the spectacle that was the laser show.... truly awesome! '10,000 Days / Wings' in particluar was stunning.

Nice to see Maynard in his tasty little orange number again...! He didn't say much tonight apart from the usual 'good news / bad news' bit but what the hell. And no gas mask so he must be feeling better, bless.

Never been to Nottingham arena before, great sound for such a big venue, great toilets, shame about the beer though..... come to think of it my first time in Nottingham the town, don't think it'll be the last, made some new friends and shared some great (and at times surreal)moments with fellow Tool fans.

Only down side of the gig were 2 girls passing out behind us, one of whom landed on my mate.... was quite worried about them, it wasn't that hot so suspect either the wrong kind of drugs or a medical reaction to the lasers?

Anyway thanks again Tool, and see you in Paris!

:-)