5. Schism
6. Lost Keys
7. Rosetta Stoned
8. Wings Pt 1
9. Wings Pt 2
10. Lateralus
11. Vicarious
12. Aenima

Man i don't even know where to begin with this. This is my 5th. Tool show. I think we had the best seats for this show than we've had for any other. Center ice, Club seats section 117, Row N. We got seated at 7:30 and the first band started exactly at 8:00. Pre-concert background music sucked, and Isis was pretty shitty too. The drummer was okay, but there were too many guitars that just distorted the sound. Vocals...wtf was he saying? I can't even begin to get into something where they gotta scream at the top of their lungs throughout the whole song. Thankfully, they were done at 8:30 though, but then the intermission music was the same kind of shit they played before Isis started.

Everybody seemed to be easier to see this time around than in the past. The crowd seemed pretty responsive, a lot of people stood up the whole time, but there were a few who sat down and also a lot of people who had no idea what they were even listening to. The dude next to me even asked after Isis was done...."Tool is up next, right?" What the fuck did you think you were buying a ticket for?

Stinkfist sounded a little distorted, but The Pot kicked ass live! I could tell Maynard was trying to save his voice though in a few parts throughout the show because he skipped a few lines here and there or would barely sing them at all.

46&2 was incredible, Danny ripped it up on that song, fucking kicked ass! Jambi wasn't too bad, not really one of my favorites but it was cool. They changed up Schism a little bit in the middle, that could have been a little better.

Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned was okay, Maynard's voice was pretty muffled during Rosetta from where we were sitting. Wings 1 & 2 was fucking amazing.

The encore....man Lateralus was fucking amazing, quite possibly the best performance of the night! I definitely could tell the encore songs were a lot louder. Vicarious was awesome, and AEnima was great.

Visuals were cool, but the screen didn't rise up from the floor like i thought it would, so people on the floor had a hard time being able to see it, but they put the visuals on the center ice scoreboard screen too and that was pretty cool. The lights put on a cool effect on the all white stage floor. Overall, great show. Thank you Maynard, Danny, Adam & Justin for an outstanding performance!! Hope to catch you again soon!
OFFLINE |