View Single Post
diabz's Avatar diabz
01-23-2011, 04:45 PM

Hey mate, I'll be there too, we're heading up to grab a spot in line in about an hour or so, so if you walk up to the front of the general admission line and say "Tool Navy!" I'll give you the hug you missed yesterday :P
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.23.11 - Big Day Out - Gold Coast

Hey mate, I'll be there too, we're heading up to grab a spot in line in about an hour or so, so if you walk up to the front of the general admission line and say "Tool Navy!" I'll give you the hug you missed yesterday :P
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote