View Single Post
Ajna23's Avatar Ajna23
07-16-2007, 08:16 AM

Big Business opened and they kicked ass (Just like they said they were going to when some fucktards started booing them). The drummer is crazy awesome. I will be getting their album soon for sure.

The smell of pot was everywhere, which added a nice warm familiar sensation. It reminded me of when I used to get high as hell and put on my headphones and space out (and in) to Tool. Like Dimebag said, they didn't really play too much from 10,000 Days which I didn't really mind. Flood was awesome! All the screens would intermittently show water falling and it looked sooo freaking real.. They played Lateralus, which blew me away, I really got into that song.. I remember looking around the entire builiding and seeing everyone on their feet into the show... I tried to imagine what that would look like as an Alex Gray painting.. all those souls... anyways..

Adam was his usual relativley still self. Maynard was up in the back doing his weird (yet awesome) poses and knee/back bends and singing very well. Danny was a fucking machine as only he can be. And I have a new found interest and respect for Justin, he was rocking out, whiping his hair around and really into the whole thing.. the best was when he had a roadie come out and give him a couple beers which he then promptly chugged in no time flat after 'cheersing' the crowd.

At the end when they finished the crowd went INSANE and the building was shaking, you could almost see the energy in the air. I hope they do tour again and I am able to see them. The whole thing certainly enriched and inspired me to a new level.

Thanks for the great show guys!

**Does anyone have any more pics of the concert? I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them as I wasn't able to get my camera in. Thanks!!**
Old 07-16-2007, 08:16 AM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Big Business opened and they kicked ass (Just like they said they were going to when some fucktards started booing them). The drummer is crazy awesome. I will be getting their album soon for sure.

The smell of pot was everywhere, which added a nice warm familiar sensation. It reminded me of when I used to get high as hell and put on my headphones and space out (and in) to Tool. Like Dimebag said, they didn't really play too much from 10,000 Days which I didn't really mind. Flood was awesome! All the screens would intermittently show water falling and it looked sooo freaking real.. They played Lateralus, which blew me away, I really got into that song.. I remember looking around the entire builiding and seeing everyone on their feet into the show... I tried to imagine what that would look like as an Alex Gray painting.. all those souls... anyways..

Adam was his usual relativley still self. Maynard was up in the back doing his weird (yet awesome) poses and knee/back bends and singing very well. Danny was a fucking machine as only he can be. And I have a new found interest and respect for Justin, he was rocking out, whiping his hair around and really into the whole thing.. the best was when he had a roadie come out and give him a couple beers which he then promptly chugged in no time flat after 'cheersing' the crowd.

At the end when they finished the crowd went INSANE and the building was shaking, you could almost see the energy in the air. I hope they do tour again and I am able to see them. The whole thing certainly enriched and inspired me to a new level.

Thanks for the great show guys!

**Does anyone have any more pics of the concert? I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them as I wasn't able to get my camera in. Thanks!!**
OFFLINE |