View Single Post
Schwann's Avatar Schwann
07-13-2007, 07:36 AM

This is the third Tool show I've been to this year. With all things considered it was a great show but as for it being a great Tool show I will have to disagree. The guys looked a little tired and bored, save 4 justin. How would I know you ask? I've been up front within 20 feet of the stage each time. Adam looked especially bored...Took 2 first timers and a guy for his second show and they all agreed. I think the set list kinda left me wanting more as seems to be the general opinion of many of the comments here. 10,000 days is a long drawn out affair and seemed to depress many of the crowds I've seen it played to. Would have been nice to have gotten some Opiate or Undertow tracks but I guess all of Tool's newbie fans probably don't get down with their old shit. Overall of the 7 shows I've been to this was my least favorite.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 AM   #42
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/29 - Cincinnati, OH

This is the third Tool show I've been to this year. With all things considered it was a great show but as for it being a great Tool show I will have to disagree. The guys looked a little tired and bored, save 4 justin. How would I know you ask? I've been up front within 20 feet of the stage each time. Adam looked especially bored...Took 2 first timers and a guy for his second show and they all agreed. I think the set list kinda left me wanting more as seems to be the general opinion of many of the comments here. 10,000 days is a long drawn out affair and seemed to depress many of the crowds I've seen it played to. Would have been nice to have gotten some Opiate or Undertow tracks but I guess all of Tool's newbie fans probably don't get down with their old shit. Overall of the 7 shows I've been to this was my least favorite.
OFFLINE |