View Single Post
ATrain46&2
07-13-2007, 01:48 AM

^^ No disagreements here either!!!

Good show, no, awesome show. Some have mentioned the 2001 ACC show and I fully agree. Those that were there know the deal. My 6th time, but I couldn't rank the shows in any particular order, it's like trying to choose which one of your kids you love the most. Each time is an awakening, even if it's an extra 10 second jam or a new Maynard-ism. Flood was undoubtedly the highlight, I know it's a laboured point but it would be nice if they'd go back into the archives every once in a while. There is a noticeable generation gap in the fanbase, makes me feel old at age 32, even makes me feel a little OGT :). I feel for all the folks on the floor who want to enjoy the show in a mosh-free environment, it's a little 1990's. Let it go.

Other then that, I wish someone had bought the tickets I posted. I was forced to sell them to a greasy scalper for $30.00, and took a $130.00 bath in the process. Flood made it all better. :) Stay safe and healthy everyone ( except for those two wasted douchebags who were holding onto each other and smashing into people on the mezzanine before the show, lucky you're not eating through a straw. Oh, and the 10,000 days camera people. One of these days Maynard will walk off the stage mid-song and your best friend will be pulling that camera out of your bumhole ) and hopefully we'll have another Canadian date to enjoy together.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:48 AM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

^^ No disagreements here either!!!

Good show, no, awesome show. Some have mentioned the 2001 ACC show and I fully agree. Those that were there know the deal. My 6th time, but I couldn't rank the shows in any particular order, it's like trying to choose which one of your kids you love the most. Each time is an awakening, even if it's an extra 10 second jam or a new Maynard-ism. Flood was undoubtedly the highlight, I know it's a laboured point but it would be nice if they'd go back into the archives every once in a while. There is a noticeable generation gap in the fanbase, makes me feel old at age 32, even makes me feel a little OGT :). I feel for all the folks on the floor who want to enjoy the show in a mosh-free environment, it's a little 1990's. Let it go.

Other then that, I wish someone had bought the tickets I posted. I was forced to sell them to a greasy scalper for $30.00, and took a $130.00 bath in the process. Flood made it all better. :) Stay safe and healthy everyone ( except for those two wasted douchebags who were holding onto each other and smashing into people on the mezzanine before the show, lucky you're not eating through a straw. Oh, and the 10,000 days camera people. One of these days Maynard will walk off the stage mid-song and your best friend will be pulling that camera out of your bumhole ) and hopefully we'll have another Canadian date to enjoy together.
OFFLINE |