View Single Post
Leaf's Avatar Leaf
07-13-2007, 01:44 AM

Contrary to what Paraflux believes not ALL Americans are stupid, ignorant and unappreciative towards a Tool show as oppose to the "better humans" in other countries. These reviews prove that. Great crowd just like in Columbus last September. I was looking around at the crowd after Big Business played and I couldn't help but notice the people up in the VIP or owner box area or whatever, I saw a shadowy figure with a cowboy hat on and a few other shadowy figures just leanin over the rail lookin around at the crowd. Had to of been them. Big Business definately means big business, I enjoyed watching them. Great fuckin show, I went in just dying to hear Wings/10k Days live again(I dunno if it's just me but the energy during that is out of this world) and hoping that I would be blessed to hear Right in Two as they didn't play it in Columbus and boy was I lucky. Lateralus brought the fucking house down! An absolutey mind blowing moment and I feel sorry for anyone who did not get to witness that. Those silly baseball fans next door had no idea what was going down in US Bank Arena that night. Maynard spent so much energy busting a nut on us that he needed our help to sing the last verse of Vicarious. It was a nice surprise to see that the stage set up and lasers were much more elaborate than the previous shows, I would have been satisfied regardless but that is just Tool doing what they do best. I brought 2 friends with me this time, one being a friend who loved Tool and especially Danny since he is a drummer himself and the other being the guy that introduced me to Tool years ago so I was glad I got to be there at his first live Tool experience. The only thing that really bothered me was the jersey Danny chose to wear that night. ;) We can call him Dirty Danny now because the Sperms, I mean Spurs are dirty and everyone knows it. Thanks again for coming around this area guys and giving us another phenomenal night. What's round in the middle and tl out the outside?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:44 AM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/29 - Cincinnati, OH

Contrary to what Paraflux believes not ALL Americans are stupid, ignorant and unappreciative towards a Tool show as oppose to the "better humans" in other countries. These reviews prove that. Great crowd just like in Columbus last September. I was looking around at the crowd after Big Business played and I couldn't help but notice the people up in the VIP or owner box area or whatever, I saw a shadowy figure with a cowboy hat on and a few other shadowy figures just leanin over the rail lookin around at the crowd. Had to of been them. Big Business definately means big business, I enjoyed watching them. Great fuckin show, I went in just dying to hear Wings/10k Days live again(I dunno if it's just me but the energy during that is out of this world) and hoping that I would be blessed to hear Right in Two as they didn't play it in Columbus and boy was I lucky. Lateralus brought the fucking house down! An absolutey mind blowing moment and I feel sorry for anyone who did not get to witness that. Those silly baseball fans next door had no idea what was going down in US Bank Arena that night. Maynard spent so much energy busting a nut on us that he needed our help to sing the last verse of Vicarious. It was a nice surprise to see that the stage set up and lasers were much more elaborate than the previous shows, I would have been satisfied regardless but that is just Tool doing what they do best. I brought 2 friends with me this time, one being a friend who loved Tool and especially Danny since he is a drummer himself and the other being the guy that introduced me to Tool years ago so I was glad I got to be there at his first live Tool experience. The only thing that really bothered me was the jersey Danny chose to wear that night. ;) We can call him Dirty Danny now because the Sperms, I mean Spurs are dirty and everyone knows it. Thanks again for coming around this area guys and giving us another phenomenal night. What's round in the middle and tl out the outside?
OFFLINE |