View Single Post
Chug's Avatar Chug
06-27-2007, 03:20 PM

Well there's not a whole lot I can add in contrast to the above posts. I really enjoyed this show, its absolutely amazing how powerful flood is live, much better than anticipated. And is it just me or was this show...quiet? Maybe it was where I was sitting (C29).
I remember practically getting my eardrums blown out at the orpheum theatre. Anyways, I guess the overall sound quality was good, except for Maynard being a little on the quiet side. I also appreciate the people in front of us sitting for most of the show, I dont need to fucking mosh and beat the shit out of people at a tool concert to enjoy myself. Aenima would have made this concert "complete". Peace the fuck out.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:20 PM   #28
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

Well there's not a whole lot I can add in contrast to the above posts. I really enjoyed this show, its absolutely amazing how powerful flood is live, much better than anticipated. And is it just me or was this show...quiet? Maybe it was where I was sitting (C29).
I remember practically getting my eardrums blown out at the orpheum theatre. Anyways, I guess the overall sound quality was good, except for Maynard being a little on the quiet side. I also appreciate the people in front of us sitting for most of the show, I dont need to fucking mosh and beat the shit out of people at a tool concert to enjoy myself. Aenima would have made this concert "complete". Peace the fuck out.
OFFLINE |