View Single Post
identitat soldat
06-27-2007, 07:21 AM

In my opinion, this show was definitely not as good as the one back in September. Maybe it was because I had foor tickets at the Target Center, but this show was not nearly as fun. The acoustics were bad for where I was (103), and the whole time I couldn't really make out anything Maynard or Justin was doing.

I brought a friend of mine this time who isn't really a Tool fan, but I figured he'd like it cause the September show was the best concert I'VE ever been too. What he had to say about it pretty much sums up my feelings; "The first fourth and the last fourth were amazing, but that whole middle chunk with those really longs songs, I was bored out of my mind! It's like good god play a fucking note or something!"

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Tool, but it just wasn't as good as last time.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:21 AM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

In my opinion, this show was definitely not as good as the one back in September. Maybe it was because I had foor tickets at the Target Center, but this show was not nearly as fun. The acoustics were bad for where I was (103), and the whole time I couldn't really make out anything Maynard or Justin was doing.

I brought a friend of mine this time who isn't really a Tool fan, but I figured he'd like it cause the September show was the best concert I'VE ever been too. What he had to say about it pretty much sums up my feelings; "The first fourth and the last fourth were amazing, but that whole middle chunk with those really longs songs, I was bored out of my mind! It's like good god play a fucking note or something!"

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Tool, but it just wasn't as good as last time.